Saturday, June 26, 2010

Followup: LL drops the ball, again.

After yesterday, I wanted to update on just exactly whats been done: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I saw some items, like the vendors, and some single pieces had been removed (about 1% of it). Not certain who removed those items. On contacting the lab this morning, I was told that "Oh, yeah the removals team are off for the weekend. Theres really nothing we can do till monday." So....48 hours after sending me a letter stating my content was removed from inventory and in world at those locations, theres actually MORE of my stolen work out there than there was initially:

4 sims full of stolen content still sit there in world. In fact, not only is Skatman and his alt not removed, apparently they had time (or someone with build perms on his stuff) to come in and build some additional items using my stolen work last night. A few of the buildings now have also been rented out and furnished since I filed last week.

From last January, a sign across 2 sims which could be seen in the map.
The email was not answered, content/avatar not removed, but the map was changed 3 times in 24 hours.
THIS is a reason, among others, that I am angry and can see no other recourse.

I will be deleting my sim at 3pm today, and will be filming the protest for treet.tv to air. I do this primarily because I cannot afford it any longer, but I also want to deny that small portion to them. I'm taking back the 300$ a month that I've been paying them for protection and service there. It is a simple thing, done simply. There is no deep meaning behind it, there is no expectation of change. Protest is simple.

Artists do not fight wars and revolutions. We start them.

Think. Be angry. Act.